ALBRF Charity Fitness-Athon
Active Leicester: Braunstone and Rowley Fields is proud to announce our first 'Charity Fitness-Athon', in aid of the Stroke Association, on Saturday 24th February, 9.45am - 12.30pm at Fullhurst Community College.
The event will involve a variety of fitness activities for local people to try, including Zumba, DanceFitness, Legs, Bums and Tums, Shape and Tone and Cardio Combat. After your 2 hours of activity, there will be a free, healthy lunch available to refill some of that lost energy! The event and all activities will be free for local people, however any money donated will all go to the Stroke Association.
- Completely FREE event, just donate what you can - with all proceeds of the event going direct to charity
- Variety of fitness taster sessions, aimed at all levels - all linked to our free, weekly sessions
- Free healthy lunch served afterwards
- Free children's multi-sport session run alongside (limited numbers - must get in contact with us to book a space)
- FREE Goodie bag for the first 50 participants
Date: Saturday 24th February 2018
Time: 9.45am - 12.30pm
Venue: Fullhurst Community College (Sports Hall), Imperial Avenue, Braunstone, Leicester, LE3 1AH (Click here to view venue on Google Maps)
Come along and try something new for 2018!
If you would like more info on the event, please feel free to get in touch.
Why not tell other people about the event? Follow us on Facebook to share with your friends and to never miss an ALBRF announcement!!